Far from the usual bustle of the shows, Liam Goslett snaps another side of fashion week with this collection of intimate, beautifully monochrome photos—all from the lens of his 1971 Pentax Spotmatic II.
Here are our top five favorite quotes from the GQ A$AP Rocky interview, in which the rapper plays fashion police and weighs in on Raf Simons, Rick Owens, and many, many more:
1. On Moschino: “He looks like that character from Batman with all the question marks around him.”
2. On Raf Simons: “I think that’s dope as fuck.”
3. On Moncler Gamme Bleu: “Thom Browne is a fuckin’ maniac. I love it.”
4. On Jean Paul Gaultier: ”Zippers are in this season. Zippers and gators. Everything snake skin and iguana skin—all that is in right now.”
5. On Kris Van Assche: ”He looks like he could be one of the Men in Black, a cool one, because he has blue pants.”
Read the rest here.
It’s that time again. Check out our second round of street style inventions we expect to see this New York Fashion Week.
To harness the power of a lion, the ancients suggested dancing in the animal’s skin. These heat-tech-equipped thermals are embroidered with the tattoos of street style god Nick Wooster—no skinning necessary.
We made it, friends. New York Fashion Week has come to an end. But in case you missed any of the action, we put together a comprehensive slideshow of all of New York’s noteworthy collections. And now we’re taking a much-needed nap. See our complete New York Fashion Week recap here.
Yes, we loved the clothes as much as the next style-conscious guy, but we’ll be honest: one of our favorite parts of Fashion Week is that we can ogle at beautiful women on the streets of New York and get away with it. Better yet, we can send a photographer to follow these beauties around for a week and share the wealth with you, our loyal followers. Join us as we celebrate the fairer sex that made hopping from show to show during New York Fashion Week that much easier. Find our favorite women here.
Every year, a new crop of famous fashion wannabes crowd the front row (and the afterparties). Who hit the scene hard this year? See our highly mathematical breakdown. More celeb-spotting here.