Amidst all the New York Fashion Week hubbub, the thing everyone talks about (besides the clothes of course) are all the events and parties. Some brands do it up more than others, like Levi’s, who kick off “Station to Station” today in Brooklyn.
Far from the usual bustle of the shows, Liam Goslett snaps another side of fashion week with this collection of intimate, beautifully monochrome photos—all from the lens of his 1971 Pentax Spotmatic II.
Here are our top five favorite quotes from the GQ A$AP Rocky interview, in which the rapper plays fashion police and weighs in on Raf Simons, Rick Owens, and many, many more:
1. On Moschino: “He looks like that character from Batman with all the question marks around him.”
2. On Raf Simons: “I think that’s dope as fuck.”
3. On Moncler Gamme Bleu: “Thom Browne is a fuckin’ maniac. I love it.”
4. On Jean Paul Gaultier: ”Zippers are in this season. Zippers and gators. Everything snake skin and iguana skin—all that is in right now.”
5. On Kris Van Assche: ”He looks like he could be one of the Men in Black, a cool one, because he has blue pants.”
Read the rest here.